Based on an array of biological tests performed in the world’s most high-tech laboratories, we can analyse predispositions to various diseases, hormonal status, and the current state of the body with the highest accuracy.
In essence Oligoscan is a revolutionary method to detect intracellular imbalances of essential minerals, trace elements and heavy metals.
We consider an oligoscan as the first step in gaining an insight into your overall health. The Oligoscan provides a complex analysis of body tissues by investigating the content level of these minerals, trace elements and heavy metals and determining the level of oxidative stress in the body.
This is done on the basis of an innovative, painless and non-invasive technology called spectrophotometry which essentially consists of an arm surface scan. The instant results allows our medical specialists to immediately draw up a therapy program and optionally recommend certain supplements, thereby allowing you to correct deviations from optimal values.
The Oligoscan allows us to analyse more than 20 minerals and identify the risk of toxic metal poisoning.
Some of the most important minerals we are able to trace are amongst others:
Calcium: responsible for bone strength, muscle contraction, transmission of nerve impulses and oxygen supply to tissues.
Magnesium: it is present in all cells and tissues, especially in the bones. It plays key roles in the maintenance of bone tissue base, the functioning of the nervous and muscular systems and participates in enzymatic processes.
Phosphorus: an important component present in all cells and mainly the skeleton. It plays an important role in the acid-base balance, storage and energy transfer in the nervous system.
And of course we will also be testing the following: silicon, sodium, potassium, copper, zinc, iron, manganese, chromium, vanadium, boron, cobalt, molybdenum, iodine, lithium, germanium, selenium, sulfur.
Advantages of the Oligoscan:
- Easy to use & swift results.
- Approved technology based on spectroscopy.
- The immediate results will give an in depth evaluation and overview of your trace mineral reserves, oxidative stress and the presence of heavy metals.
Professional nutrigenomic advice – personalised nutritional program.
Nutrigenomics is an emerging field that aims to provide personalised nutritional recommendations based on an individual’s unique genetic makeup. By analysing the interactions between diet and genes, nutrigenomic experts can offer tailored advice to help people achieve their optimal health.
One of the key factors that nutrigenomics considers is body weight regulation. This is a complex process that is influenced by a variety of factors, such as genetics, lifestyle habits, and environmental factors. Overweight and obesity may increase the risk of many health problems, including diabetes, heart disease, and certain types of cancer. Therefore, it is crucial to customise your diet according to your individual needs and goals. The Nutrigenetic test will help you identify the types of foods that are best suited to your body, as well as those that you should avoid. By following a personalised dietary plan, you can improve your overall health and reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases.
Advantages of the NutriGen Test:
- This NutriGen test is the most complete nutrigenetic analyses in the market allowing us to test 384 genetic variations related to weight loss, response to exercise, intolerances and nutrient metabolism amongst others.
- Receive an overview of the genetic causes of your overweight or obesity.
- A suggested personalised nutritional program is generated by a completed algorithm taking into account more than 850 foods.
- An analysis of your food intolerances and sensitivities.
A new era in personalised treatment for alopecia.
In the past, pharmaceuticals were developed with a “one-size-fits-all” approach, assuming that every individual would respond the same way to the same medication. However, this approach often resulted in a trial-and-error process for patients to determine the most effective medication with the fewest side effects. Thanks to pharmacogenetics, we now understand that an individual’s genetic makeup can significantly impact how they respond to drug therapy. While factors such as diet, overall health, and environment can also influence medication response, none are as telling as your personal genetics.
The TrichoTest is an innovative genetic test that helps allows for personalised alopecia treatment. Through this test, 48 genetic variations relating to alopecia within 13 genes are analysed and provide a complete report with an explanation of the genetic characteristics and their relationship with the treatment of alopecia as well as suggested custom formulations.
Advantages of the TrichoTest:
- Easy to collect DNA samples through a simple mouth-swab.
- A full report with an explanation of your genetic characteristics and their relationship with alopecia treatment.
- Personalised prescriptions and formulations.
- One in a life-time test as your genetic results will not change during your life.
Discover your biological age.
Environmental factors, lifestyle habits, late retirement, stress or negative thinking are some of the factors that can affect our aging. The concern about healthy aging, also called well-aging, has encouraged the finding of new tools to know our aging.
The TeloTest is an innovating biomarker that allows us to discover your biological age and evaluate telomere related diseases.
Our telomeres are specific DNA-protein structures found at both ends of each chromosome. They shorten with every cell-division cycle and it is exactly this decree in length that is associated with ageing. In cases of early aging, telomeric length is often detected as shorter than expected, providing information about the degree of cellular aging of the body. Telomeric length is one of the most relevant biomarkers related with body aging. Being able to maintain longer telomeres is related with increased lifespan and retarding the development of age-related diseases.
Understanding your cell biological age allows professionals to clearly approach the right treatments.
The TeloTest is in essence a genetic test tat will allow us to measure your telomere length in order to quantify the degree of cellular ageing of the organism.
Advantages of the TeloTest:
- Easy to collect DNA samples through a simple mouth-swab.
- You will receive a complete report with your cellular age and recommended personalised treatment to slow this process down.
Determining the causes of disease development
The test provides a complete metabolic snapshot of a patient’s overall health by analysing 70 markers. Organic acids, also known as metabolites, are the products of our body’s metabolic functioning. Our metabolism is in essence a set of chemical reactions that occur in any living organism to sustain life and is in fact the process of breaking down food components in our body to produce energy.
This test provides an accurate evaluation of the activity of intestinal yeast such as fungi and a number of important bacteria. Abnormally high levels of these microorganisms can cause or worsen behaviour disorders, hyperactivity, movement disorders, fatigue and immune function.
These abnormal organic acids can be traced through urine collection and can be caused by amongst others, oral antibiotics use, high sugar diets, immune deficiencies, acquired infections as well as genetic factors.
The Organic Acids Test also includes markers for vitamin and mineral levels, oxidative stress and neurotransmitter levels.
Advantages of the Organic Acids Test:
- Gain an in-depth insight into your metabolic functioning
- Based on the test results we will be able to offer personalised recommendations which may include nutrimental supplements and or dietary changes.
- Significant improvements in overall well-being such a reduced fatigue, normalised bowel function, increased energy and attention levels, improved concentrations, reducing hyperactivity and reduced abdominal pain.
Florascan (intestinal dysbiosis)
Essential analysis of your intestinal health
Intestinal disorders have become a widespread social issue affecting over seventy precent of the population. Our modern diet which includes excessive intake of carbohydrates over fibre-rich foods promotes inflammation and imbalance in the gut. This problem is compounded by the increased intake of prepackaged foods and refined industrial products, the situation can only worsen. Our hectic lifestyles, where meals are often rushed and consumed at irregular intervals amidst the stresses of daily life, take a heavy toll on our gut health.
To address these concerns, Flora Scan offers a comprehensive test that assesses the microbiota, inflammation, digestive capacity, and intestinal permeability, metal toxicity, neurobiology and metabolic activity of the microbiota and the bio-transformation of bile acids. This test will give you an insight, treatment and follow-up of digestive issues such as Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Sibo, chronic heartburn, constipation, poor digestion etc. But also topical problems such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
In essence, this test is an invaluable took for anyone looking to improve their gut health.
Advantages of the Florascan:
- Receive an in-depth insight into into the overal state of health of your intestinal health.
- Based on the test results we will be able to offer a personalise treatment program, supplement and dietary recommendations.
Food Sensitivity Test
Customize your daily diet
Growing dietary awareness has led many people to wonder about their body’s reactions to certain foods or food additives. Even if you don’t have a diagnosed food allergy, you may have food sensitivities – conditions where certain food cause negative symptoms and intestinal discomfort.
The Food Sensitivity Test helps identify which specific food products are causing issues for your body. By following nutritional recommendations based on the test results, you may experience immediate improvements in various aspects of your health such as reducing allergies, shedding excess weight, restoring normal insulin production, eliminating unpleasant digestive problems, increasing energy and stamina, and improving eczema.
Take control of your health and improve your overall wellbeing with a customised nutritional plan.
Advantages of the Food Sensitivity Test:
- Get an in-depth insight into your body’s reaction to a large array of foods allowing you to customise your dietary choices for optimal physical reaction.
- Lower chronic inflammation, increase energy and improved sleep.
360 degree insight into your hormonal health.
Do you have concerns about your hormonal health and difficulty understanding the root cause of your symptoms? Hormones play a critical role in regulating biochemical pathways throughout every cell in the body, affecting our mood, energy, memory, sleep, and overall well-being.
Our comprehensive Hormone Metabolism test will assess your urinary hormonal metabolites to provide a complete picture of your body’s hormonal balance. Since our general and hormonal well-being are dependant on our environment, stress levels, toxins and lifestyle factors such as diet, our test will also allow you to receive insight into your metabolic balance as well as you detoxification pathways and potential risk factors such as cancer.
Advantages of the Hormone Metabolism Test:
- Receive an in-depth analysis of many important hormone such as oestrogen, progesterone, androgen, glucocorticoid, mineralocorticoid, thyroid hormones, melatonin, and organic acid levels.
- Through urine testing we are able to measure hormonal metabolic pathways which is very difficult or impossible to do with some hormones using a blood test.
- Easy to collect DNA samples through a simple urine sample collection during a 24h period.
- Based on the test results we will be able to offer a personalise treatment program.
- This comprehensive test is for both men and women of all ages as will be interpreted in relation to the patient’s age group, gender and symptoms.